Friday, May 19, 2006

Phony John McCain

The senator - one day to be failed presidential candidate - gets his first soljah moment when confronted by students at the New School commencement.

His respone: "When I was a young man, I was quite infatuated with self-expression, and rightly so because, if memory conveniently serves, I was so much more eloquent, well-informed and wiser than anyone else I knew," McCain said.

Well there you go. John the phony maverick McCain. Gawblesshim and his condescion. It wasn't in evidence when he was at LibertyVille I mean university, sucking up to the christofascist wing of his party.

So the NYT will give him a lede about the the raucous greeting he got in front of them liberal kids and he will burnish his right wing cred., Beautiful.

Bush is taking the country into a controlled descent into terrain and phony john still plays the game like the craft is trim.

Better be checking that chute johnny.

No comments: